The Good Grants platform provides a wide array of powerful features and options to customise your configuration. No matter how simple or complex your needs are, the elements employed to build your application form are the same. Follow the steps outlined below to quickly and efficiently configure your account. Each step is equipped with a dedicated guide to guide you through the process.
If you have questions at any point during configuration, don't hesitate to contact support for help.
Configure general settings
- Settings > General > Account
- Settings > General > Languages
- If your account will support multiple languages, configure them here. For more information, check out this guide: Add multiple languages
- Settings > General > Theme
- Settings > Users > Registration
- Enable or disable the ability for new users to register, turn on social authentication, edit the consent boxes a user will interact with during registration, and more. For a full list of available configuration options, check out this guide: Registration configuration
Customise interface text and terms
Add chapters, if applicable
Set round dates
- Rounds control when your applicants are able to create and submit applications into the platform. Our dedicated guide, Round configuration, will show you how.
- Tabs act like pages of your application form, allowing you to group like fields together. Tabs can be made category specific, giving you even more control over how your form appears to applicants. See Tab configuration for more information.
Create application fields
Write your own content
- Customise text at different locations within your program. Some default content blocks are already added for you. Simply edit the text to suit your program and add content in more locations if you like; see: Content configuration and management.
- Personalise automated emails sent out at registration, when an application is submitted, and more. Update or create notifications by following the steps outlined here: Notifications configuration.
Create a test application
- Creating test applications allows you to ensure that your configuration fits all of your program's requirements. To create a test application, go to Applications > My applications. See our detailed guide here: How do I test my application form?
Request a Pre-launch check
- Once you have thoroughly tested your application form, request a Pre-launch check from the client success team. Please allow three working days for the check to be completed. For more information see: What is a Pre-launch check?