Automated tagging allows you to automatically add tags to applications based on triggers, or events, such as application submission, application duplicate confirmed, or action stage started. Multiple tags can be added at the same time and in bulk to many entries at once.
How do I auto-tag an application?
Automatically adding a tag to applications based on events is easy to setup. Here's how...
- Go to Settings > General > Tags
- Create a new tag by clicking Add tag and give it a name or click on an existing tag you want to automatically add to applications
- In the Automatically apply tag when list, select the action/event you want to trigger the automatic tagging
- Click Save
Based on the auto-tag you have just set up, the tag will be automatically added to any application when the selected event occurs.
These are the events that will automatically add a tag to applications when they occur.
The action of an application being successfully submitted
Application archived manually
The action of an application being manually archived
The action of an application being resubmitted
The action of an application being tagged
The action of an application being successfully paid for
The action of an application going through the payment processes but not paid for (i.e. Option to pay via an invoice, outside of the platform)
One of three possible actions from an action stage task:
- The event of an action stage starting
- The event of a reviewer clicking the 'Proceed' button in the action stage
- The event of a reviewer clicking the 'Stop' button in the action stage
- The event of an approved moderation
- The event of a rejected moderation
- The event of an undecided moderation
Application duplicate confirmed
One of two possible actions as a result of identifying duplicate applications
- The event of identifying an application as the primary application
- The event of identifying an application as the secondary application + archiving
Reviewing assignment completed by score set selected