Grant managers can change the category of an application even after it has been submitted. This is useful when an applicant submits their application to the wrong category.
- From the Manage workspace, go to Applications
- Click the three dots next to the application and select Edit
- Change the category and click Save + close.
If applications are locked after submission or the application round is closed then the applicant will not be able to change the category. If this is the case, please see the steps above on how a grant manager can change the category. The applicant can also copy their application.
- In the Apply workspace, navigate to Applications
- Click the name of the application
- Under Category, select the new category
- Save + close (if you have copied the application you can remove “(copy)” from the Application name)