The Grant manager can change the category of an application even after it has been submitted. This is useful when an applicant submits their application to the wrong category.
- Go to Applications > Manage applications
- Click the three dots next to the application and click Edit application
- Change the category and click Save + close.
Important: if application fields are different between categories, it could result in the application being incomplete. Only when fields are common, will application data be carried over to the new category.
If applications are locked after submission or the application round is closed then the applicant will not be able to change the category. If this is the case, please see the steps above on how a Grant manager can change the category. The applicant can also copy their application.
- Go to Application > Manage applications
- Click the name of the application
Under Category, select the new category and Save + close (if you have copied the application you can remove “(copy)” from the Application name)