Preview an application
Both applicants and grant managers can preview an application. The preview provides applicants a view of their application as a one-page summary that is similar to how a reviewer would see it. For grant managers, the preview allows you to view an application without editing it.
There are two ways to preview an application:
- From the Manage workspace, go to Applications
- Click on the name of the application
- Click Preview
- In the Manage workspace, navigate to Applications
- Click the three dots next to the application name
- Select Preview
- Under My applications, click on the application name
- At the bottom of the page, click Preview
- Once done, click Back to go back to editing the application
The menu navigation shown in this video has since changed.