The reviewing features provided by Good Grants are flexible and powerful enough to fit your needs. You're welcome to utilise the reviewing fast start to configure your reviewing or follow the steps and guides outlined below.
- Decide which reviewing mode(s) you want to use
- Go to Guides and tours in your account locate the 'Reviewing mode(s) configuration' module and follow the steps to configure reviewing.
You'll need to:
Tip: don't hesitate to contact support if you need help.
- create a score set(s),
- create scoring criteria (Scoring reviewing mode only)
- add round dates,
- add your reviewers
- and create as many panels as you need
- Add yourself as a reviewer to the panel so you can test the set-up
- Use the Preview reviewing button at Applications > Review applications to test the reviewing configuration
- Communicate with your reviewers using broadcasts.
When you are ready to open reviewing, you can use the broadcast feature to notify your reviewers. Go to Reviewing > Progress, select the relevant score set round to reveal all the reviewers who have assigned entries and click Broadcast to send them an email.Tip: when broadcasting to reviewers, you can reference our Ultimate guide for reviewers if you'd like. This guide provides best practices and answers many commonly asked questions.