The reviewing features provided by Good Grants are flexible and powerful enough to fit your needs. Below you'll find a list of recommended steps to tackle the reviewing configuration to set your program up for success.
- Decide which reviewing mode(s) you want to use
- Go to Setup guide > Reviewing in your account and follow the steps to configure reviewing.
You'll need to:
Tip: don't hesitate to contact support if you need help.
- create a score set(s),
- create scoring criteria (Scoring reviewing mode only)
- add round dates,
- add your reviewers
- and create as many panels as you need
- Add yourself as a reviewer to the panel so you can test the set-up
- Use the Preview reviewing button at Applications > Review applications to test the reviewing configuration
- Communicate with your reviewers using broadcasts.
When you are ready to open reviewing, you can use the broadcast feature to notify your reviewers. Go to Reviewing > Progress, select the relevant score set round to reveal all the reviewers who have assigned entries and click Broadcast to send them an email.Tip: when broadcasting to reviewers, you can reference our Ultimate guide for reviewers if you'd like. This guide provides best practices and answers many commonly asked questions.