Good Grants offers a multitude of options in the Settings menu in the Manage workspace that allow you to customise the platform to fit your organisation's needs.
Location: Settings > General > Account
In this area, you can:
- Update the name of your account
- Change the domain/URL associated with account (see: Configure a custom domain)
- Add a Google Analytics tracking ID (see: Can I use Google Analytics?)
- Assign a time zone for the account
Location: Settings > General > Languages
From this section, you can:
- Choose the language(s) that your program will support (see: Add multiple languages )
Important: should you choose to support multiple languages, translations will need to be added for all fields, chapters, content, etc. that you configure.
- Select the formatting for dates within the system, ex. DD/MM/YYYY, MM/DD/YYYY
Location: Settings > Users > Registration
Here you can:
- Choose whether to request explicit consent to cookies from users and edit the text associated with the agreement to terms and consent to receive correspondence from your program
Important: you should consult your organization's legal team before making adjustments to these areas. For more information on compliance, see our guide: Data protection (GDPR) configuration options.
- Toggle registration on and off
- Allow for third party registration and authentication
Location: Settings > Applications > General
From this page you can:
- Enable or disable the ability for applicants to make copies of their applications
- Provide application PDFs for applicants to download of their submissions
- Lock applications after an applicant has submitted them to prevent further editing
- Enable Markdown for applicants
- Set a maximum number of applications an applicant can create/submit in your active season
Location: Settings > Communications > Notifications
Configure the messages your users will receive from this area. To learn more, see our dedicated guide: Ultimate guide to notifications.
Location: Action flow > Settings
In accounts on the Premium plan and above, create tasks for grant managers, applicants, and others to complete. For more information see Action flow configuration.
Location: Settings > General > Seasons
Edit the name of an existing season, start a new draft or active season, and more. To explore the functionality of this section, check out our guide: New season checklist.
Location: Settings > General > Tags
Configure tags to better filter applications, move applications from one round of reviewing to another, give awards or certificates, plus other tasks. Learn more about tags here: Tag applications.
Location: Settings > General > Theme
Apply branding elements--logos, colours, supporting graphics--that allow seamless integration between Good Grants and you organisation's website. Intro accounts can see their theming options here. Premium and Enterprise accounts can do the same here.