You may need to assign a specific reviewer to a specific application. You can do this with manual assignments. If you wish to assign them randomly, the random assignments feature is a better fit for your needs.
Creating manual assignments
- In the Manage workspace, go to Reviewing > Settings > Assignments
- Click New manual assignment
- Select the relevant score set and round
- Search for the reviewer(s) and application(s) you want to pair
Tip: you can search for a reviewer by typing the name and/or by role using the advanced search. Similarly, you can search for an application by name, ID, status, and category.
- Select the checkbox next to the reviewer's name and the application name
- Click the Assign button
- Repeat the above for all applications and/or reviewers you want to manually pair
Delete manual assignments
- From the Manage workspace, go to Reviewing > Settings > Assignments
- Open the Advanced search and type the reviewer's name
- Check the box(es) next to the assignment(s)
The application will no longer appear in the reviewer list of applications. If a reviewer has started or completed an assignment, it can no longer be deleted completely. Instead, it will be marked as 'stray'.
The deleted (stray) assignments will not be included in any reporting. This protects historical data as there was review activity which took place within these assignments, in case you ever need to recover those scores in the future. To recover scores, create another manual assignment with the same application and reviewer. You can learn more here: What are 'stray' scores?