Should I archive score sets?
For programs that do not use the season functionality, there may be a need to archive reviewing information from previous rounds or years. This will help tidy up the views by tucking away previously used score sets, panels, and scoring criteria so managers can focus on the current reviewing configuration.
How to archive score sets
- In the Manage workspace, go to Reviewing > Settings > Score sets
- Click the ellipsis menu (icon with three dots)
- Choose Archive
Viewing archived score sets
- Navigate to Reviewing > Settings > Score sets in the Manage workspace
- Click the Current drop-down menu at the top of the page
- Choose Archived
If you archive a score set by mistake it's easy to undo!
- From the Manage workspace, go to Reviewing > Settings > Score sets
- Open the Current drop-down and choose Archived
- Click the overflow menu (three dots icon)
- Choose Unarchive