For in-person reviewing, activate a slideshow to project entry visual content (images and videos) to a large screen, directly from Good Grants. Reviewers can follow along evaluating and discussing applications together.
Activate a slideshow
- In the Manage workspace, go to Reviewing > Settings > Score sets
- Click the score set that you would like a slideshow on
- Open the 'Display' tab
- From the 'Slideshow' section, select the checkbox for Slideshow view available
Now, for all reviewers using that score set, they will see a Slideshow button at the top left of their list of reviewing assignments, like this:
- The slideshow launches in a new tab, with slideshow content at its maximum size
- The slideshow will progress through every image and video from an application, concluding with a summary contact sheet view of all visual content of the application, before moving on to the next application
- The slideshow can be maximised on the screen with the full-screen control at top right
Filter a slideshow
From the reviewing list view, if you have any searches or filters applied (e.g. filter by category), the slideshow will only show applications that match that filter.