For in-person reviewing, activate a slideshow to project entry visual content (images and videos) to a large screen, directly from Good Grants. Reviewers can follow along evaluating and discussing applications together.
Activate a slideshow
- Go to Settings > Reviewing > Score sets
- Click the score set that you would like a slideshow on
- Open the 'Display' tab
- From the 'Slideshow' section, select the checkbox for Slideshow view available
Now, for all reviewers using that score set, they will see a Slideshow button at the top left of their list of reviewing assignments, like this:
- The slideshow launches in a new tab, with slideshow content at its maximum size
- The slideshow will progress through every image and video from an application, concluding with a summary contact sheet view of all visual content of the application, before moving on to the next application
- The slideshow can be maximised on the screen with the full-screen control at top right
Filter a slideshow
From the reviewing list view, if you have any searches or filters applied (e.g. filter by category), the slideshow will only show applications that match that filter.
Note, reviewers can also access the slideshow of a specific application by clicking on the application slideshow icon as seen in their list of applications: