Who should use this feature?
If your organisation requires multiple Good Grants accounts to conduct different programs, it's possible that there is significant overlap in the branding, type of information collected in, and roles between the two accounts. Copying your configuration between accounts is now possible! Simply follow the steps outlined below to copy any (or all of!) the following:
Copy account configuration
- Navigate to my.goodgrants.com or simply click on your name in the top right corner of your program and choose My Good Grants
- In the My Good Grants view, click the ellipsis (three dots) next to the account you'd like to copy the configuration of and choose Copy configuration
- Set the destination account that the copy is going to
Tip: if your desired destination account does not appear in the drop-down, double check that your user profile has the grant manager role.
- Choose the settings you wish to copy into the new account, including content blocks, roles, theming, interface text, and more
- Select the season and configuration options you wish to copy to the new account, including the categories, tabs, fields, and more from your application form
- Click Copy
- When the account copy has been completed, a confirmation message will appear
Once the process has concluded, the configuration items selected in the copying process will be visible in the destination account.
- The copying may take several minutes to complete and a browser refresh may be required.
- There are dependencies associated with settings to be copied. For example, choosing not to copy score sets will automatically deselect scoring criteria and panels.