The account owner within Good Grants is:
- the person who will receive reminders for subscription renewal and invoices
- the person who can update account details within the billing portal
- the person who can remove manager access from a user
- the person who can instruct us to make changes to your plan or account
If the current account owner is still with your business
Please have the current account owner update the account owner via the billing portal.
- Click your name in the top righthand corner of the page and select Billing
- In the 'Account contacts' tab, hover your cursor over the listed account owner's name
- Click Change account owner
- Click the drop-down menu and begin keying in the new account owner's name
Note: the new owner must be added to the account as a grant manager prior to updating ownership. For instructions see our guide: My colleague requires manager access. Can I add them?
- Select the manager
To learn more, see Utilising the billing portal.
If the current account owner is no longer with your business
For security reasons, we will need a formal request for account owner change on company letterhead, signed by the CEO or equivalent. Please submit this via this form.
If you do not know who the current account owner is
Please get in touch with our help team via this form and we can let you know who the current account owner is.