Depending on the type of grant program your organisation is running, you may wish for applicants to be able to submit multiple applications. By default, Good Grants allows for applicants to create and/or submit as many applications as they'd like. For programs who wish to place parameters around the number of applications that can be submitted, continue reading.
Limit number of total applications
To set a limit on the total number of applications an applicant can submit, regardless of category:
- Navigate to Settings > Applications > General in the Manage workspace
- Input a value into the Maximum applications per applicant field
- Click Save when finished
Control number of applications per category
Managers also have the ability to limit the number of applications per category. This can be used in conjunction with the program limit above or independently.
- From the Manage workspace, go to Applications
- Click Edit form and select your desired form if multiple have been configured
- Click the + to create a new category or, to set a limit on an existing category, select it from the Category drop-down and click the settings icon
- In the configuration tray, scroll to the 'Advanced' section
- Set a Maximum applications per applicant in this category value
- Save when finished
Managers and applicants alike can have the ability to copy applications. This may come in handy if applicants wish to submit the same application information into multiple categories. To see instructions for both account managers and applicants, check out our dedicated guide: Copy an application.