Clearing your browser cache
In troubleshooting, the Good Grants client success team may ask you to clear your browser cache. If a page isn't loading properly, it's likely that your web browser may be retaining an older version of the page, preventing you from seeing recent changes or all page assets. Below are instructions on how to do this across a variety of browsers:
- Chrome – Clear browsing data
- Safari – Clear your browsing history in Safari on Mac
- Firefox – How to clear the Firefox cache
- Internet Explorer – How to delete the contents of the Temporary Internet Files folder
Note: Internet Explorer is no longer supported by Microsoft and is not recommended.
- Opera – Clear browsing data