By default, tags are only visible to users within Good Grants that have a manager-type role as they can sometimes contain sensitive information or flag winners prior to the official announcement.
If you would like your reviewers to be able to see tags, you can do so by following the steps outlined below.
Important: tags themselves are only visible in the Manage workspace within the Applications and Reviewing > Leaderboard pages. In order to allow your reviewers to view these tags, they will have access to all applications, all reviewer assignments, and parts of the settings menu.
- In the Manage workspace, navigate to Settings > Users > Roles
- Select your reviewer role
- Click Advanced near the top of the page
- Set the Chapters permission for Create and View to Allow
- Set the Applications (others) View permission to Allow
- Set the Scores (others) View permission to Allow
- Set the Tags View permission to Allow
Tip: if reviewers also need to be able to tag applications from the leaderboard or when evaluating an application, also set the Create and Edit permissions to Allow.
Tip: instead of changing the reviewer role, you may consider creating a new role specifically for the purpose of viewing or creating tags. Then, give the role to selected users. This method allows you to add and remove the role from the user as you please and will not affect the actual reviewer role.