The leaderboard is where you can find a list of applications and real-time reviewing results for all categories. The default ordering shows the applications from highest to lowest score. You can order the applications by clicking on the title in the table header.
Within Good Grants, you can grant your reviewers access to the leaderboard by following the steps below.
- From the Manage workspace, navigate to Settings > Users > Roles
- Select your Reviewer role
- Click the Advanced link near the top of the page
- Set the Applications(others) View permission to Allow
- Set the Scores(others) View permission to Allow
- Set all four Chapters permissions to Allow even if the platform is not using multiple chapters
Once you've completed these steps, your reviewers will be able to view Reviewing > Leaderboard from the left-hand menu in the Manage workspace.
For more information on roles and permissions, see our dedicated guide: Ultimate guide to user roles.