Show applicant information for reviewing
By default, user/applicant details are not presented for reviewing, only application details, however, you can activate select applicant information to be displayed.
Display applicant name on reviewing views
- In the Manage workspace, go to Reviewing > Settings > Score sets
- Select the score set where you want to show/hide applicant details
- Open the 'Display' tab
- Under the 'Display' heading, select Applicant name
- Click Save
Some points to note
- User fields have their own visibility settings and shouldn't be confused with the 'Applicant name' setting from the display settings. User-resource fields can be individually made visible for reviewers per score set.
- A user field set as 'visible for reviewers' will only appear if the user has provided information for that/those fields.
- The reviewing PDF follows the visibility settings for the Scoring mode - if you want the applicant information to display in the reviewing PDF, set visibility.