An About page is a content block added to the left menu and visible to all logged-in users. This can be a good place to add additional information about your program or terms and conditions.
Create an About page
- Go to Settings > Content > Content blocks
- Click New content block
- Under Location, choose About page
- Add your text and Save
You could, for example, introduce the members of your review board (or even add photos of the members of the board that you have previously hosted outside of G, using the appropriate Markdown formatting).
Change 'About' page title
By default, the About page content block is called About. However, you may like to change it to something more appropriate for your program. To change it:
- Go to Settings > Content > Interface text
- Click New override
- Under Content, choose Content block menu links about
- Enter the text to be used for the label below
- Click Save
For other interface text options that can be changed, see Interface text changes