You have the ability to remove the visibility of certain fields from reviewing modes. For example, you may not want to display contact details to reviewers or the general public during voting. To turn off the visibility:
- Go to Reviewing > Score sets
- Click on the score set title that you would like to hide the field from
- Select the Display tab
- Deselect the fields within the Visible column
- Click Save
If you'd like reviewers to see some attachments but not others you can add fields to the attachment. This is helpful when you want to associate some extra information with the attachment.
To do this
- Navigate to Settings > Applications > Form editor
- Open your attachments tab
- Hover your cursor inside the small white box and click the + symbol when it appears
- In the configuration tray that displays on the right side of the screen, select Drop-down list from the Field type drop-down
- Provide a Label (seen by applicants) for your field
- Populate a Short title to be used in error messages and backend reporting
- In the Options area, add the labels you'd like your applicant to choose from, i.e. Company logo or Letter of Recommendation
- Under the Categories heading, choose whether the field is applicable to all categories or just some
- In Access, select if the field is required
- Save when finished
For every attachment the applicants upload, they will have the option to select one of these field types.
The advantage of this is you'll be able to show or hide specific attachment field types from reviewing. Go to Reviewing > Score sets and open a score set for editing. Then select the Display tab and under Attachments select which types you'd like to display.