In Good Grants, the applicant PDF available to you in Applications > Manage applications will include all fields that an applicant has interacted with. If you utilise the action flow functionality, there may be additional fields within the application form that an applicant does not see and, therefore, will not be included in the applicant PDF. Should you need to gather this data, you can quickly download it by following the steps below.
Step one: create a score set
- Navigate to Reviewing > Score sets
- Click New score set
- Provide the score set a name, such as "PDF score set"
- Select the Scoring reviewing mode
- Open the Display tab
- Ensure all fields that need to be included in the PDF have their corresponding visibility checkbox selected
- Click Save at the bottom of the page
- Reopen the score set and jump back to the Display tab
- Scroll to the Display box and select the Reviewing PDF available for download checkbox
- Click Save again
Step two: create a panel
- Go to Reviewing > Panels
- Click New panel
- Provide your panel a name, such as "PDF panel"
- Select the Scoring reviewing mode radio button
- Choose your PDF score set from the Score set drop-down
- In the Applications section, select the categories, chapters, and/or tags that you need to generate PDFs for
- In the Who section, you can allow all managers to access this PDF panel or choose Invited reviewers to only include selected users.
- Under When, choose your reviewing round
- Click Save
Step three: downloading the PDFs
- Jump to Reviewing > Leaderboard
- Select your PDF score set from the Score set drop-down at the top of the page
- Click the checkboxes next to the applications you'd like to generate the PDF for
- Click Download
Tip: to download more applications at once, set the page visibility to 100 applications using the toggle in the bottom right corner of the page.
Once the download has finished, you will receive a link to your email address to the download zip file. To learn more about application downloads, check out this guide: Can I bulk download applications?