If your action stage is not automatically triggered by application submission, you can manually trigger it. You might decide to use this feature if you'd like to trigger the action stage at a specific time in the future or if only certain submitted applications should qualify.
Manually trigger review stage
- Go to Applications > Manage applications
- Locate the application(s) you'd like to trigger the action stage for
Tip: apply an Advanced search filter to more quickly isolate the application(s) you're looking for.
- Select the checkboxes associated with the application(s) you need to initiate the action task for
- Open the Action drop-down
- Select Initiate action stage
- Choose the correct stage from the resulting drop-down
- Click Initiate action stage
Learn more about review flow here: Action flow configuration