Your program may require applicants to send in a physical product as part of their online application. To make it easier to keep track of the physical product with the online application form you can configure a packing slip, which applicants can download and print.
Configure packing slip
Packing slips are configured on a per category basis. This configuration allows you to create different packing slips for each category.
- In the Manage workspace, go to Applications and click Edit form
- Select your desired category from the drop-down
- Click the small settings icon that appears
- Go to the 'Delivery' section and select the PDF packing slip available for submitted applications in this category checkbox
- Add the Packing slip instructions and use any relevant merge fields
- Click Save
Download packing slip
Applicants can download the packing slip in the Apply workspace under Applications. A button to download the packing slip will be available underneath the application.
For grant managers
Grant managers can download the packing slip under Applications in the Manage workspace by clicking on the applications and then Packing slip.
Each packing slip has a QR code which can be scanned using your smartphone. When the QR code is scanned, you will be directed to the application within your account under Applications.
As an example, when you receive the physical product, you can scan the QR code on the packing slip, which will then direct you to the application. You can then tag the application to say the product has been received. See: Tag applications.
If you don’t have a QR scanner on your smartphone, you can download one from your device's app store.