To help save valuable time in managing the entries or users of your program, Good Grants offers saved views. These saved views allow you to quickly save and apply your most-used searches without needing to set individual search criteria every time. Here's how it works:
- Click the Advanced button near the top right corner of your screen
- Apply your desired filters, i.e. status, category, etc.
- Click Search
- Once the results populate, click Save view
- Assign your view a name and choose whether this is a Private view (meaning that only you can see it) or a Shared view (meaning that all grant managers can see it)
- Select whether the saved search should appear in shortcuts and/or on the dashboard
- Click Save
Once saving has completed, you will be able to quickly apply the saved view within the Advanced search menu. You also have the option to edit the saved view by clicking on the overflow menu (three dots).