Connect Good Grants with your WordPress website
If your website is built using WordPress and you have a user-base of registered users on your website, we have a WordPress plugin available that facilitates single sign-on! This means your registered users can log in to your Good Grants account directly from your WordPress website, without needing to register a Good Grants account.
The set-up process on your WordPress website is straightforward, but you may need input from your website developer.
- Sign into your WordPress site and go to Plugins > Add new
- Search for "Award Force" then install and activate the plugin
- In your Good Grants account, go to Settings > Users > Registration in the Manage workspace
- On the right-hand side of the screen, tick Enable registration via 3rd party authentication within the 'Registration' section
- Select the WordPress / Drupal checkbox in the 3rd party authentication section
- Click Save
- In the Manage workspace, go to Settings > Developers > API keys
- Click Generate API key to create a new key, ensuring sure it has read/write access
- Copy the key
- Within your WordPress admin dashboard, go to the Award Force menu and enter the URL of your Good Grants account, and the API key you just copied
- Click Save
That's it! To use the SSO you can link from any page or post in WordPress to http://my.WordPresssite.com/awardforce/sso and this will automatically sign the user into Award Force.
*Provided the email address registered matches the email address they use as a member on your WordPress site