Zapier allows you to connect Good Grants to over 2,000 other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, which can be set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the "trigger", where your information comes from and which causes one or more actions in other apps, where your data is sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account to get started. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
How do I connect Good Grants to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account
- Navigate to My Apps from the top menu bar
- Now click on Connect a new account... and search for Good Grants
- Use your Good Grants API key to connect your Good Grants account to Zapier
Note: you can retrieve this key by navigating to Settings > Developers > API keys in your Good Grants account.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with Good Grants and Zapier.