Manage reviewing dashboard
Found in the Manage workspace under Reviewing > Manage in your Good Grants account, the reviewing dashboard has been designed to provide a quick summary of your program's reviewing progress in an easy-to-read format, all on one page.
From this destination you can view the number of applications included in a given reviewing stage, the number of reviewers participating, the round in which this reviewing is occurring, and the completion percentage across all selected reviewers.
Additionally, you can choose to configure a new reviewing stage via the Reviewing fast start link, add a new score set, populate new scoring criteria, configure new panels, set up new reviewing rounds, or create random or manual assignments. Let's take a closer look.
Understanding the 'Manage' view
In the 'Manage' view, you'll see unique tiles dedicated to each stage of your reviewing configuration that is made up of several key components:
Score set name
First, you're presented with the name of your reviewing stage's score set. If you've configured this stage using the reviewing fast start, this will be the reviewing mode selected in the 'Mode' step. For Gallery and Voting modes, you will have assigned this name. For more information on score sets, see our guide: Configure score sets.
Number of applications
|Next, you'll see the total number of applications included in this reviewing stage. This number is inclusive of all reviewing panels associated with the score set. If you've configured this reviewing stage using the reviewing fast start, these are the applications selected in the 'Applications' step.|
Number of reviewers
|You are next shown the number of reviewers included in this reviewing stage. This value includes all reviewers paired with applications in the score set across all panels or random/manual assignments. These will be the users you've selected in the 'Reviewers' step of the reviewing fast start.|
Number of assignments
|The total number of assignments shown provides insight on the number of pairings that exist between your selected reviewers and the total number of applications included in the score set. Depending on your configuration, the number of assignments may not be the number of applications times the number of reviewers.|
|The round associated with your reviewing stage is shown next. If you configured your reviewing stage using the reviewing fast start, this was created or selected in the 'Rounds' step. You can learn more about reviewing rounds here: Round configuration.|
|Last but not least, the reviewing progress percentage reflects the total number of completed assignments within the reviewing stage. In the example shown, one reviewer has completed their assignment making up 10% of the total assignments for the score set.|
Managing your configuration
To manage each of your reviewing stages, click on the overflow menu associated with that stage's card.
- Clicking Edit score set allows you to update the settings of the score set. You may want to do this to edit the name of the reviewing stage, toggle reviewer commenting on or off, update the fields your reviewers can see, and more.
- Selecting Leaderboard will navigate you to Reviewing > Leaderboard with this score set selected. Here, you'll see how applications compare to one another based on your reviewers' scores and decisions.
- The Panels option will take you to Reviewing > Settings > Panels with a filter applied for the selected score set. Here you can add or remove reviewers from the panel or even update which applications should be included. You can learn more about panels here: Create a reviewing panel.
- Choosing Progress with take you to Reviewing > Progress with a filter applied for your selected score set. From this view you can see the list of reviewers participating in this reviewing stage alongside their number of total assignments, their number of completed assignments, and their percentage of completion.
- By clicking Scoring criteria, you're routed to Reviewing > Settings > Scoring criteria with a filter applied for your selected score set. Here you can align your criteria it to a specific field, edit the control your reviewers interact with, or add hint/help text for your reviewers. Learn more about scoring criteria in this guide: Scoring criteria.
- When you select Assignments, you're taken to Reviewing > Settings > Assignments. Here you're able to view a list of all reviewing assignments within your program with a filter applied for your selected score set.
Configuring additional reviewing elements
Whether you need to create an entirely new review stage or add to one that already exists, you're able to do so quickly from the 'Manage' view by clicking on the links included on the page.
This video shows menu navigation that has since changed.