Grant managers have the option of asking for a Pre-launch check of their program setup once every season. Our Pre-launch check includes:
- A check of the program configuration - excluding reviewing
- The submission of one application
- Notes on how to improve the program and application form to assist the applicants and reviewers
- Any other recommendations we feel may be relevant
- A PDF report summarizing the above points
Why don't you provide Pre-launch check for reviewing?
Great question! It's simply because we have no way of knowing whether the review configuration is set up to your individual needs. For example, we don't know if the right reviewer has been assigned to the right panel or if the criteria are correctly applied to relevant categories.
However, we are always happy to help you with your reviewing configuration so just send us a message any time!