Good Grant's fund management feature helps Grant managers control the allocation of funds to successful applicants, from one or more funds/budgets.
Create a fund
Multiple funds can be created to manage different grant sources.
- Go to Funding > Funds
- Click New fund
- Give the fund a name and optional description
- Set the fund currency and budget limit
In the Funds list view, you will always have an overview of the total funds currently allocated per fund and the remaining available budget.
Note: Funds are not seasonal, they persist independently of the season. If you have e.g. an annual grant budget, you can create a new fund budget each year, naming it accordingly.
Grant managers may allocate funds to successful applications.
- Go to Applications > Manage applications
- Find and click on an application to allocate funds to
- Scroll down to the Fund allocation panel and click Add allocation
- Select the Fund to allocate from, enter the Amount and Save
- You can make multiple allocations to an application, from the same or different funds
Fund allocation reports
- For an overview and reporting on allocations made, go to Funding > Allocations.
- You can search and filter allocations, e.g. by Category, Fund, or Tag (from tags on an application).
- Export an Excel or CSV report of allocations from top right below the search control. Note that exports will always follow the search and filter selection currently active.