You can share the scores and/or comments from all reviewers from one round of review to a separate round of review. The configuration is over two steps: editing the score set, and editing the role.
Editing the Score set
- Go to Reviewing > Score sets.
- Choose the score set you want to display scores on.
- On the Display Tab, under the section Share scores, check the score set/s you want to display to the reviewer and Save.
This section is toward the bottom of the screen on the right-hand side.
If you would like the comments to also be shared, you will find this under the Commenting section:
Editing the role
- Go to Settings > Users > Roles.
- Choose the reviewer role for reviewers assigned to panels for this review stage (this may simply be Reviewer).
- Set the Scores (others) View permission to Allow.
- Save the role.
You're good to go!
Reviewers will see the configured scores in a matrix in the right column of each entry they view, below attachments. The score matrix also provides visibility of each reviewer's comments on the score set if enabled.
How to display the score matrix for some reviewers and not others
If you want to display the score matrix to specific reviewers this can be done by altering permissions for reviewer roles.
To see the score matrix when reviewing an application, the reviewer must have the Scores (others) View permission. You can create a special review role with this permission and normal reviewer role without this permission.