You can share the scores and/or comments from all reviewers from one review stage to a separate stage of review. The configuration is over two steps: editing the score set and updating the reviewer role role.
Editing the score set
- Go to Settings > Reviewing > Score sets
- Choose the score set you want to display scores on.
- Open the 'Display' tab
- Under the section Share scores, check the score set/s you want to share with
- Click Save
If you would like the comments to also be shared, select Users can see each others' comments on this score set under the 'Commenting' section.
Editing the role
- Go to Settings > Users > Roles
- Click the name of the role assigned to your reviewers in this score set
- Set the Scores (others) permission for View to Allow
Reviewers will see the configured scores in a matrix in the right column of each entry they view, below attachments. The score matrix also provides visibility of each reviewer's comments on the score set if enabled.
How to display the score matrix for some reviewers and not others
If the score matrix should be shown to some reviewers and not others, you will need to alter the permissions for the role.
To see the score matrix when reviewing an application, the reviewer must have the Scores (others) View permission. You can create a special review role with this permission and a normal reviewer role without this permission. For more info, see our guide: Roles and permissions explained.