Add a content block to a tab
In Good Grants, adding a content block to your program's tab is easy and can be done in just a few clicks.
- In the Manage workspace, navigate to Applications and click Edit form
- Open the tab you'd like to add a content block to
- To create a new content block, click the pencil icon
- Add in your desired content, using Markdown formatting if desired
- denote whether this content block is visible to all users or only those with specific roles under Role visibility
- Click Save
Note: if you've already configured a content block and would like to place it within this tab, click the tab's settings icon and select your content block from the Content block drop-down located within the configuration tray.