The leaderboard is where you can find a list of applications and real-time reviewing results for all categories. The default ordering shows the applications from highest to lowest score. You can order the applications by clicking on the title in the table header.
Within Good Grants, you can grant your reviewers access to the leaderboard by following the steps below:
- Navigate to Settings > Users > Roles
- Select your Reviewer role
- Set the Applications(others) View permission to Allow
- Set the Scores(others) View permission to Allow
- Set the Chapters - all four permissions to Allow even if the platform is not using multiple chapters.
Once you've completed these steps, your reviewers will be able to view Reviewing > Leaderboard from the left-hand menu.
For more information on roles and permissions, click here.