If, after completing your Scoring mode reviewing round(s), you would like to provide your applicants with their scores and/or comments left by reviewers, you can do so in a few easy steps.
Add a Feedback round
- Go to Settings > Reviewing > Rounds
- Click Add round
- Create a name for your round (e.g. Feedback round) and select the Feedback round radio button under Round type
- Set the Starts and Ends dates of when you want your applicants to have access to reviewing
Note: if no start date is provided, feedback will be available immediately. If no end date is selected, feedback will be available indefinitely.
- If applicable, select the Chapter(s) you want feedback to be available for
- Set the Feedback options
- Visible to applicants allows your entrants to see the feedback reviewers have left
- Visible to reviewers will allow your reviewers to see the scores and feedback provided by other reviewers
- Anonymise reviewers removes the names of reviewers from comments made on applications
- Display total scores only will display only the total scores of the applications
- Select the Categories you would like to share feedback
- Choose to share Comments, Scores, and/or Category average
Comments can be set to show or not as part of the feedback.
Scores (from Scoring) can be set to show or not as part of the feedback.Note: if there is more than one Scoring score set, all score set scores are shown in feedback. Individual reviewers scores are not shown, only the average of all reviewers.
- Category average can be set to show or not as part of the feedback. This allows the applications to be benchmarked against all other applications in the same category.
- Click Save
If you choose to allow applicants to also see reviewers' comments, follow these steps:
- Go to Reviewing > Score sets
- Click on the name of the Score set where you want to allow judges comments to be visible to entrants
- Open the Display tab
- Scroll down to the Commenting widget and select the Display comments on feedback view checkbox
- Click Save
See the applicant's view
To see the feedback yourself, go to Applications > Manage applications. Every reviewed entry will have a View feedback button. Clicking on the View feedback button will show you the reviewer's scores and/or comments in the same way it will be displayed to applicants.