If, after completing your Scoring mode, you would like to provide your applicants with their scores and/or comments left by reviewers, you can do so in a few easy steps.
Add a Feedback round
- Go to Settings > Reviewing > Rounds
- Click Add round
- Create a name for your round (e.g. Feedback round) and select the Feedback round radio button under Round type
- Set the Starts and Ends dates of when you want your applicants to have access to reviewing
Note: if no start date is provided, feedback will be available immediately. If no end date is selected, feedback will be available indefinitely.
Note: if there is more than one VIP judging score set, all score set scores are shown in feedback. Individual judge's scores are not shown, only the average of all judges.
- If applicable, select the Chapter(s) you want feedback to be available for
- Set the Feedback options
- Visible to applicants allows your entrants to see the feedback reviewers have left
- Visible to reviewers will allow your reviewers to see the scores and feedback provided by other reviewers
- Anonymise reviewers removes the names of reviewers from comments made on applications
- Display total scores only will display only the total scores of the applications
- Select the Categories you would like to share feedback
- Choose to share Comments, Scores, and/or Category average
Comments can be set to show or not as part of the feedback.
Scores (from Scoring) can be set to show or not as part of the feedback.Note:if there is more than one Scoring score set, all score set scores are shown in feedback. Individual reviewers scores are not shown, only the average of all reviewers.
- Category average can be set to show or not as part of the feedback. This allows the applications to be benchmarked against all other applications in the same category.
- Click Save
If you choose to allow applicants to also see reviewers' comments, follow these steps:
Tip: if you are deciding to provide feedback, it is a good idea to let the reviewers know in advance so they can provide useful and relevant comments.
- Go to Reviewers > Score sets
- Click on the name of the Score set where you want to allow judges comments to be visible to entrants
- From the Display tab, scroll down to the Commenting widget and select the Display comments on feedback view checkbox
See the applicant's view
To see the feedback yourself, go to Applications > Manage applications. Every reviewed entry will have a View feedback button. Clicking on the View feedback button will show you the reviewer's scores and/or comments in the same way it will be displayed to applicants.