Transfer an application to another user
Grant managers may want to assign an application to another user. For example, an application may have been started by one user but another user may want to complete it.
Reassigning the application
Note: the applicant who will be assigned the application will need to have a Good Grants account. They can register an account on your home page or you can add them.
- In the Manage workspace, go to Applications
- Click the name of the application you want re-assign to another registered user
- Hover your cursor over the current applicant's name to reveal the Edit link and click it
- Click into the resulting field and begin keying in the new applicant's name
- When the name appears, click it and then hit Save to confirm the reassignment
The application will now be assigned to the new user. When they log in, they’ll see the application in their Apply workspace under Applications. The original owner of the application will no longer see it in their list of applications.