By default, tags are only visible to users within Good Grants that have a manager-type role as they can sometimes contain sensitive information or flag winners prior to the official announcement.
If you would like your reviewers to be able to see tags, you can do so by following the steps outlined below.
- Navigate to Settings > Users > Roles
- Click on your reviewer role
- Set the Chapters permission for Create and View to Allow
- Set the Applications (others) View permission to Allow
- Set the Scores (others) View permission to Allow
- Set the Tags View permission to Allow
Tip: if reviewers also need to be able to tag applications from the leaderboard, also set the Create and Edit permissions to Allow.
Enabling the ability for reviewers to view tags may be helpful to you if:
- Applications need to be identifiable to reviewers outside of the normal category structure
- You'd like to highlight specific applications that reviewers should focus on