You may want to run a reviewing round using your Good Grants account but don't need your reviewers to leave scores or make decisions on applications. Instead, you'd just like their input in the form of comments. To achieve this, you can use the Gallery mode of reviewing.
Configure a gallery score set
- Go to Reviewing > Score sets
- Create a New score set
- Name the score set— this name will be used in the menu to navigate to the gallery
- Choose the Gallery reviewing mode
- Start and End dates/times for the gallery are optional
Note: if you do not set a start time, it is 'open'. If you do not set an end time, it remains open indefinitely.
- Open the Display tab
- In the Commenting area, select the Registers users can comment checkbox
Create a gallery panel
- Go to Reviewing > Panels
- Create a New panel
- Give the panel a meaningful name
- Set Gallery judging mode and select the gallery score set you have just created
- Define the Applications to be included in the gallery by limiting to set chapters, categories and tags
- Define Who will be able to see the gallery
How can I export the comments from my gallery?
You will notice that there is no leaderboard for your gallery as there are technically no results to populate from a gallery. However, you can view and export comments from your gallery via Reviewing > Assignments.