Once you have configured reviewing, you can preview it before opening to the reviewers. To do so, click the Add myself to the panel checkbox in the reviewing fast start or follow the steps below.
- Make sure you have the reviewer role; see: Adding reviewers
- Add yourself to a reviewing panel(s); see: Create a reviewing panel
- Refresh your browser to see the reviewers link(s) in the Applications menu (Eg. Applications > Review applications)
- If the application round is closed, there will be no applications to view. Click the Preview reviewing button
- Select the round you want to preview
If a 'Reviewer's confidentiality agreement' content block has been selected with the score set, you will see the agreement and have to sign it, like all reviewers, before seeing the list of assigned applications.
What is best practice for testing?
It is best practice to test your reviewing setup on your test applications and not on the actual applications received by your users. The reason for this is to avoid stray scores.
If you add scores or comments to actual applications in your program, you can remove the scores, however, they may appear as stray via Settings > Reviewing > Assignments as shown below. Stray scores will not impact your reviewing results in any way, however, they cannot be removed.
How do I remove myself and my test scores?
To remove yourself from the reviewing views, navigate to Reviewing > Panels, and remove yourself from the Who section of each panel you added yourself to for testing.