By default, the category descriptions are used to help applicants choose the correct category and are not carried over into reviewing. You can, however, add this info if you need it. Simply follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to Settings > Applications > Form editor
- Hover your cursor under the Application name field and click the small + symbol
- In the configuration tray on the right side of the page, set the Field type drop-down to Content
- Add your category description to the Label box
- Deselect the Write and Read permissions from the Access area
Tip: deselecting the Write and Read boxes will prevent an applicant from seeing the fields within their application form.
- In the Category area, select the Field applies to some categories radio button
- Select the relevant category from the resulting checkbox list
- Repeat for any necessary categories
Add to the reviewing view:
- Go to Reviewing > Score sets
- Select your score set
- Open the Display tab
- Choose your newly created field(s) from the Field visibility area
Once this is done, the content will display to your reviewers when they view an application.