Grant managers have the option of asking for a pre-launch check of their program setup once every season. Our pre-launch check includes:
- A technical check of the program configuration - excluding reviewing
- The submission of one application, including test payment if configured
Note: if only PayPal has been configured, we cannot complete a test payment. You will need to test this prior to launch.
- Notes on how to improve the program and application form to assist the applicants and reviewers
- Any other recommendations we feel may be relevant
- A PDF report summarizing the above points
How do I request a pre-launch check?
Once you've completed the 'Pre-launch check' checklist in the Guides and tours section of your account, simply click the Request a pre-launch check link at the last step. Alternatively, you can click the 'Need help?' tab on the right side of the page and select Submit a ticket and write us a quick note! You can also request a pre-launch check here.
Why don't you provide pre-launch check for reviewing?
Great question! This is simply because we have no way of knowing whether the review configuration is set up to your individual needs. For example, we don't know if the right reviewer has been assigned to the right panel or if the criteria are correctly applied to relevant categories.
However, we are always happy to help you with your reviewing configuration so just send us a message any time!