You can create custom exports in Good Grants which will let you choose exactly which columns to include in the exported file. You can add specific fields from the application form or remove fields you don't need. Custom exports can be configured throughout Good Grants in all areas where standard exports are available.
Creating a custom export
- Go to your desired section, for example Reviewing > Leaderboard
- Click the Export button at the top right
- Under Custom, select + New
- Title your new export in the Export name line
- Under Availability, choose whether this export is Private or Shared with other grant managers
- Add or remove columns from the report as needed following the directions below
The next time you click the Export button, you'll see your saved custom export as an option.
Adding export columns
To add columns to the export, hover your mouse between two column names and click the + icon.
Then search for the fields you want to add. You can also type to find it quicker.
Removing export columns
To remove columns, hover your mouse over a column name and click the x icon on the right.