You can create custom exports in Good Grants which will let you choose exactly which columns to include in the exported file. You can add specific fields from the application form or remove fields you don't need. Custom exports can be configured throughout Good Grants in all areas where standard exports are available.
Creating a custom export
- Go to your desired section, for example Reviewing Leaderboard
- Select the concerned Score set at the top of the page
- Click the Export button at the top right
- Click the + New link
- Title your new export in the Export name line
- Under Availability, choose whether this export is Private or Shared with other Grants managers
- Add or remove columns from the report as needed following the directions below
Next time you click the Export button you'll see your saved custom export as an option.
💡 If you'd like to edit or delete the custom export, click the three dots icon to the left of the name.
Adding export columns
To add columns to the export, hover your mouse between two column names and click the + icon on the left.
Then search for the fields you want to add. You can also type to find it quicker.
Removing export columns
To remove columns, hover your mouse over a column name and click the x icon on the right.
💡 You can also use the Clear all and Add all links to remove or add all columns with one click.