When making changes to the look and feel of your platform under Settings > General > Theme, you may not see the changes immediately on clicking Save. There can be a number of reasons for this delay and a few different ways to overcome it.
Refresh the page
Sometimes, a quick refresh (or two) of the page may be all you need for the changes to be visible.
Log out, then log back in
Click on your name in the top right-hand corner of the screen and select Log out. This action will return you to the login screen of your platform. Log back in to (hopefully!) see your changes.
Clear your cache
If the two options above did not work, your web browser may be retaining an older version of the page, preventing you from seeing the changes. Try clearing your browser cache. Below are instructions on how to clear cache across a variety of browsers:
- Chrome – Clear browsing data
- Safari – Clear your browsing history in Safari on Mac
- Firefox – How to clear the Firefox cache
- Internet Explorer – How to delete the contents of the Temporary Internet Files folder
- Opera – Clear browsing data