Assign/remove user roles in bulk or individually
Your Good Grants account comes equipped with a series of default roles with unique permissions. Over time, the role a user has may need to change. For example, you may want your previous seasons' reviewers to also be able to create an application. In this case, you can give them the applicant role in addition to the reviewer role. Alternately, you might want to remove the reviewer role and make them an applicant only.
In Good Grants, you can change a role for up to 100 users at once.
Assign or remove a role
- In the Manage workspace, go to Users
- Click Advanced in the search bar
- Set the Role filter to the role you wish to view
- Increase the list view per page from 10 to 100 from the bottom of the page if necessary
- Scroll back up and click the box next to the wheel icon (top-left of the list) to select all 100 users
- Open the Action drop-down
- Click Assign role or Remove role from the top of the screen, select the role you want to assign/remove and click the Assign role/Remove role button to complete
- Repeat for the next 100 users on page 2 and so on or as required
- From the Manage workspace, go to Users and search for the user by name or email
- Click the name to edit
- Under 'Account roles', select the role/s you want to assign or deselect the role/s you want to remove
- Click Save