Your program may have certain user roles which provide more or fewer permissions.
For example, you may want your previous seasons' reviewers to also be able to create an application. In this case, you can give them the applicant role in addition to the reviewer role. Alternately, you might want to remove the reviewer role and make them an applicant only.
In Good Grants, you can change a role for up to 100 users at once.
Assign or remove a role
- Go to Users
- Open the Advanced search menu
- Set the Role filter to the role you wish to view
- Click Search
- Increase the list view per page from 10 to 100 from the bottom of the page if necessary
- Scroll back up and click the box next to the wheel icon (top-left of the list) to select all 100 users
- Click Assign role or Remove role from the top of the screen, select the role you want to assign/remove and click the Assign role/Remove role button to complete
- Repeat for the next 100 users on page 2 and so on or as required
- Go to Users and search for the user by name or email
- Click the name to edit
- On the user's Profile tab, under Account roles, select the role/s you want to assign or deselect the role/s you want to remove
- Click Save