When setting your subscription preferences, please be mindful that some important information may be shared with you via broadcasts and notifications.
Notifications are messages (sent by email or SMS) based on events or activities on your user account. Some examples include:
- Confirmation that an application has been submitted
- Updates on the status of your application
- Requests to submit further information to support your application
Broadcasts are email messages sent by the program organiser with information / updates about the program. Some examples include:
- Information about deadlines
- Status of reviewing
- Whether your application has been successful
- Invitations to events
- Announcements about dates and requirements
- General, related marketing communications
Certain system messages are necessary for the operation of the program and cannot be unsubscribed from. For example: password reset messages and account confirmation notifications.