Different roles have different permissions within Good Grants. Access to various parts of the system can be controlled under Settings > Roles.
- Has access to every section in Good Grants
- Can add other users as Reviewers, Chapter managers or Grants managers
- Can see all data, including hidden fields and reviewer comments
- Can access applications from their chapter(s) only
- Can move applications into another category or chapter
- Can access Settings and Reviewing sections unless permissions are revoked
- Can view own applications only
- Can create and submit own applications
- Can vote if necessary permission is given
- Can only see and score applications assigned to them
- Can only see their own scores unless permissions are changed
- Cannot see scores of other reviewers unless relevant permissions are given
What do Deny, Inherit and Allow permissions mean?
Examples of common role permissions