The short answer is yes! Bulk downloading applications can be done from Applications > Manage applications, Applications > My applications, and Reviewing > Leaderboard. Once you've initiated the download using the methods outlined below, an on-screen message will be displayed letting you know that the process has begun. A link to the zip file containing your application(s) will be emailed to you shortly.
When you unzip the folder, there will be one folder for each application containing all attachments and a PDF output of the application.
Applications > Manage applications
- Navigate to one of the pages listed above
- Use the advanced search to filter to find applications you want to download (optional)
- Check the checkboxes next to each application that you want to download or tick the checkbox at the very top of the list to select all on the page
- Open the Action dropdown
- Click Download
Applications > My applications
- Go to Applications > My applications
- Select the checkbox next to your application
- Click the Download button
Reviewing > Leaderboard
- Go to Reviewing > Leaderboard
- Click the checkboxes next to the application(s) you'd like to download
Can I download more than 100 applications at a time maximum?
List views display a maximum of 100 applications at a time. This display imposes a maximum of 100 applications that can be selected for download. The download process is very resource-intensive, adding a lot of load to servers, and so the action of performing a bulk download will be limited to 100 at a time to ensure everyone continues to have a fantastic, fast system.
Why won't the system allow me to start another download?
When a user requests a bulk download, the system will prevent another request from being submitted until the first has completed. As stated above, the download process is very resource-intensive. Initiating numerous bulk downloads at a time previously led to delays in receiving.
Can I download the same zip file whenever I want?
The link you receive in the email allows you to download the zip file for 24 hours until it expires.
How long is the bulk-download process?
It will vary depending on the size of applications, the number of attachments, and size of attachments.
Where are all of my attachments?
To increase efficiency of your downloads, all attachment files over 100MB in size will be included as a link within a text file.