Bulk downloading applications can be done from any of these views:
- Manage applications
- My applications
- Reviewing leaderboard
- Search/filter to find applications you want to download (this step is optional but helps e.g. if you want to download all applications in one category)
- Check the checkboxes next to each application that you want to download or tick the checkbox at the very top of the list to select all on the page
- Click the Action dropdown and select Download
An on-screen message will be displayed letting you know the process has started. Once ready, an email will be sent with a link to a zip file. Click the link to download the zip folder to your local machine.
When you unzip the folder, there will be one folder for each application containing all attachments and a PDF output of the application. To increase efficiency of your downloads, all attachment files over 100MB in size will be included as a link within a text file.
Things to note
- I can only download 100 applications at a time maximum? List views display a maximum of 100 applications at a time. This display imposes a maximum of 100 applications that can be selected for download. The download process is very resource-intensive, adding a lot of load to servers, and so the action of performing a bulk download will be limited to 100 at a time to ensure everyone continues to have a fantastic, fast system.
- Why won't the system allow me to start another download? When a user requests a bulk download, the system will prevent another request from being submitted until the first has completed. As stated above, the download process is very resource-intensive. Initiating numerous bulk downloads at a time previously led to delays in receiving.
- Can I download the same zip file whenever I want? The link you receive in the email allows you to download the zip file for 24 hours until it expires.
- How long is the bulk-download process? It will vary depending on the size of applications, the number of attachments, and size of attachments.