In Good Grants, Broadcasts are a way to send an email in bulk to multiple users from within your program. For example, you may decide to send a newsletter to all Applicants who have registered in your program.
Send a broadcast
- Navigate to the Users page
Filter results within the Advanced search
- Click Broadcast
- Compose your message. Feel free to utilise Markdown to add links, images, and text formatting to your broadcast.
- Review and send your broadcast.
You may also be interested in...
- Why aren't my broadcast emails sent to all selected users?
- Email (Broadcast) applications in progress
Note: Broadcasts cannot be customized to include individual user information. Use a generic greeting like 'Hello' or 'Dear Applicant' when drafting the email.