You can use Google Analytics to track and report on your program's traffic. To do this you'll need to get a Google Analytics tracking ID by setting up a property in your Google Analytics account. If you don't already have a Google Analytics account there are some instructions on the Analytics Help page.
Once you have your tracking ID, you can paste it into the Good Grants dashboard at Settings > General > Account. Please note the Google Analytics tracking ID generally starts with 'UA -' or 'G - ' followed by your tracking code. Be sure and click the Save button once you've finished.
What can I track in Google Analytics?
Outside of what is available in Good Grants, Google Analytics can be used for additional data such as:
- volume of visits, pageviews to your program
- average session time, time spent per user
- demographics, country of visit
- technology eg. type of browser, devices used, desktop versus mobile, etc
- comparisons over time-periods
- real-time traffic etc
This is by no means an exhaustive list but gives an indication of what you can track through your Google Analytics account.